Valentine’s Day is around the corner and in the spirit of the holiday, I’ve pulled together some romantic bedrooms to get your inspiration flowing. Romance doesn’t have to last just a day; add a little drama into your interiors to enjoy all year long. Here are some tips to help you set a romantic and stylish stage in your bedroom:
1. Use soft lighting, such as dimmers and/or candles to give your room a romantic glow. Lighting can quickly change the atmosphere in a room.
2. Create an open and inviting space; de-clutter.
3. Use good scents, bring in your favorite aromas with fresh flowers, subtle incense, or scented candles.
4. Use neutral and soft hues.
5. Add some curved lines in your furnishings or accents.
6. Incorporate luxurious materials such as silk, high quality faux fur, crystal, mirrored finishes, antiqued gold and silver, plush carpet, or a soft rug.